What makes for a good health system? What makes a health system fair? And how do we know whether a health system is performing as well as it could?
These questions are the subject of public debate for most of us. Naturally, answers will depend on the perception of finding the best hospital which is fit for providing high quality and cost-effective.
Surprisingly, A renowned India is currently building Words of comfort!
Today and every day, the lives of vast numbers of people lie in the hands of health systems. health systems have a vital and continuing responsibility to people throughout the lifespan. They are crucial to the healthy development of individuals, families and societies and everywhere.
Enormous gaps remain, however, between finding the potential best Hospitals in India and their actual performance, and there is far too much variation in identifying cost-effective and high standard hospitals among countries which seem to have the same resources and possibilities. Why should this be so?
You might be wondering how are some Indian hospitals able to provide such high-quality health care at ultralow prices? Why hospitals in India? but it’s no secret that the community gets health care services at an acceptable level of quality at the least possible cost. Let’s be honest, over the years hospitals in India have become highly popular among international patients looking for treatments as they are sure to find the best possible treatment at an affordable price.
Patient satisfaction and their beloved ones are front and center in the minds of healthcare today. what many healthcare associates have come to realize that, it is a larger portion of a war fought in warding off the illness wherein it’s the time when hospitals are viewed as vital and necessary community resources that should be managed for the benefit of the community.
Why hospitals in India?
Hospitals of India have emerged among the best destinations for treatments abroad. People now expect only the best and hygienic conditions where they may be receiving treatment. Hospitals in India are fully-equipped with latest infrastructure and technologies, to handling the most complex medical treatments.
To begin with,
- India boasts of an array of hospitals providing world-class healthcare amenities to the people coming from all over the world. several hospitals in India facilitates medical healthcare at comparatively lower costs than other western countries.
- Treatments in India are generally about a tenth of the costs in the US and are significantly cheaper compared with other medical destinations like Thailand.
2. Quality care:
When it comes to innovations and quality aspect in health care delivery, Indian hospitals ranks around the world. Today, the U.S. spends $8,000 per capita on health care; if it adopted the practices of the Indian hospitals, the same results might be achievable for a whole lot less, saving the country hundreds of billions of dollars.
Factors behind the tourists’ inflow in India include:
- low costs
- little to no waiting period,
- the availability of latest medical technologies
- growing compliance on international quality standards,
- highly skilled medical personnel
- high level of surgical expertise
3. Language barriers
Doctors are trained in western countries including US and UK, (English speaking personnel) due to which foreigners are less likely to face language barrier in India.
4. Main Centres
- The medical hot spots are Bangalore, New Delhi, Kolkata (Calcutta), Ludhiana, Chennai, and Hyderabad.
- International flights come into the 17 major airports, which are spread across this vast country.
- India is worth considering for medical tourism.
· The benefit of choosing Hospitals in India ensures the utmost care of its patients to maintain ethics in meeting patient’s need.
Affordable means now that you shall not be expending too much on health as you get low-cost treatments and surgeries from the top 10 hospitals in the world.
· Most of the hospitals of India work according to the international benchmark set by the global medical fraternity, wherein they maintain a high level of medical services conforming to all the protocols of quality and ambiance
- Its services include tertiary care procedures for about 40% of U.S. prices.
Few among such hospitals include:
· Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road is well-known flagship facility of the Apollo Healthcare group. The high standards set of medical-care has ensured a dedicated patient-base from India as well as abroad countries.
- The hospital boasts of specialists like cardiologists, general surgeons, ophthalmologists, orthopedic surgeons, fertility experts etc.
- Renowned Pioneers of modern-day emergency care in India
- One of the few centers in whole Asia to perform robotic spinal surgery
- Provides Air ambulance services for patients residing in remotely and poorly connected pockets.
21, Greams Lane, Off Greams Road
· Fortis Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, Okhla road
FEHI has flourished into high credibility successfully over the years, it is evident from the fact that it is frequented by generations of Delhiites and also by international patients.
- Blood bank which is functional round-the-clock
- World class infrastructure facilities
- A highly trained medical team and support staff
· Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai
Born out of a vision to provide healthcare to all strata of society, Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital, Mumbai has grown strength by strength into one of the most reputed hospitals in India.
- A super specialty level treatment solution in disciplines like neurology, nephrology, gynecology, cardiology, gastroenterology, plastic surgery, orthopedics, sports medicine, and rehabilitation, etc.
- Uses evidence-based treatment protocols to provide treatment solutions