It is a necessary addition to your collection of cleaning materials, and it replaces many powders, soaps and bleaches owing to its antiseptic nature.
Infections and diseases caused by them are commonplace in today’s society. Rising pollution, lack of environmental hygiene, indiscriminate garbage and debris dumping, filthy water standing stagnantly in pools and other factors all contribute to the spread of infectious germs in the country.
However, though you cannot control external factors that cause infections and diseases, you can certainly do your bit to keep yourself and your house clean. To this end, you invest in a battery of cleaning materials and implements – but are you 100% certain that your home is germ-free? A surface that appears spotless may still harbor invisible germs and microbes. It needs to be cleaned with an effective antiseptic liquid.
You can invest in a good antiseptic from reputed home care and hygiene brand, which is versatile enough to be used on both the skin and inanimate surfaces. Though the liquid is harsh on germs, it is completely mild on the skin and can also be used by young children and senior citizens. It has a pleasant aroma and offers round the clock antibacterial action to keep your home clean. It is a vital addition to your home cleaning efforts during flu and cold season.
A good antiseptic solution is necessary for your home and it has many applications in daily life.
Why antiseptic is important in daily life
The best antiseptic liquids kill up to 99.9% germs on contact with both human skin and hard surfaces. They are versatile enough to be used for a range of tasks around the household.
- Scraped your knee or cut your finger? Don’t worry, just prepare an antiseptic solution with clean water and wash the site of the injury to remove any germs at the surface. Now allow it to dry and apply a bandage if necessary.
- Wondering if your kitchen counter is 100% germ-free? Make sure by giving the counters and cooking top awash with an antiseptic liquid. The surfaces will not just become spotless but you can be sure that there are no infectious germs and bacteria that may contaminate your food.
- Your floors are the most contaminated surfaces in the house. Give them a daily scrub and shine with an antiseptic liquid.
- Are your sweaty clothes or clothes by a sick member of the family piled up in the laundry hamper? Give them a separate wash in the washing machine or pre-soak them in antiseptic liquid to remove all disease-causing germs.
- Do you suffer from dandruff or acne? These are caused by microbes on the scalp and skin. Add an antiseptic liquid to your bathwater to get rid of these microbes.