Cancer is a disease which starts when any part of body cell starts to grow and these grow out of control. It can grow in any part and when these are out of limits and can’t be stopped; the survival rate is decreased by many times. Cervical cancer is one of them that start lining the cervix. It is the lower part of the uterus which is also known as the womb.
If someone is facing any sort of issues in the worm area or in the uterus then it should be treated as soon as possible. If the issue isn’t stopped at right time then one can face numerous issues. There are many types of cervical cancer. There are lots of people searching for cervical cancer Singapore and the treatment. Before heading over to a treatment center, know the types and more about it.
Types of Cervical Cancer
Basically, the cervical cancer is divided on the basis of what they look under a microscope. There are mainly two types that are found in a majority and the common one is squamous cell carcinoma and adenocarcinoma.
- It is found that 9 out of 10 are cervical squamous cell carcinomas. These are cells that develop from exocervix and these have the features of squamous cells and it can be seen under a microscope only. It mostly begins in the transformation zone.
- The other type that is found in higher amount is adenocarcinomas. These are cancers that develop from the glands of cells. It begins from the mucus-producing gland. This type of the cancer is getting more common from the past 20 to 30 years.
Most of the doctors recommend screening to know whether the cancer cells are spreading too much or still it is in the control. Basically, the medication and surgery is a common treatment for it.
Treatment For Cervical Cancer
There are many treatments and these are suggested on the basis of how much cancer is into the body and rather it can be controlled with the particular method or not. There are total four effective methods that are higher in use for a long time and you can check out these to know more.
- Surgery is common and it is treated by cutting down the infected part of the skin.
- There is a radiation therapy to stop the growth and reducing the size to minimal size.
- Chemotherapy is also a popular treatment method used in cervical cancer treatment.
- The last one is targeted therapy which can help in the eradication of cancer cells’ development.
All the above-given methods will help for sure and lots of people have gained better results. Even the survival rate is higher too.
Almost everything can be treated until it is in the beginner stage. Almost every kind of cancer can be treated but it should be in the early stage. If someone has any kind of disease or doubt then searching cervical cancer Singapore can help in finding the nearby hospitals providing such services.