Dermal fillers refer to injectable fillers which is a soft tissue filler that gets injected into the skin so as to fill in the facial wrinkles and to give it a much smoother appearance. Most of the dermal fillers are temporary because in the end they do get absorbed by the body, but some patients might need more than one injection to get that wrinkle-free effect. One can expect the effect to last for a span of about six months or even longer, but successful results also depend on skin health, type of filler used as well as the health care provider.
What can dermal fillers do?
- Soften the facial creases and other wrinkles
- Gives plump thin lips
- Enhances shallow contours
- Improves the appearance of many recessed scars
- Decreases or even removes the shadow present in the lower lids
- Reconstructs the contour deformities present in the face
- Dermal fillers can work wonder for those who are experiencing early signs of aging as a form of facial rejuvenation surgery.
What dermal fillers can’t do?
It must be remembered that dermal fillers are just temporary treatments for facial aging and that ongoing treatments will be required for something resembling a long term result. Nonsurgical rejuvenation techniques like soft tissue fillers can’t get the same results but it can help in delaying the time for when facelift consideration become appropriate.
Who is an ideal candidate for dermal fillers?
- A patient must be physically healthy
- They must not smoke
- The patient must have a realistic outlook as well as positive goals in mind going forward in regards to the improvement of their appearance.
- They must be committed to maintaining good skin health
Risks of using dermal fillers
The risks of an improper or botched dermal filler procedure include:
- There can be redness, bruising, pain or itching.
- There is a possibility of infections or allergic reactions which might cause lumps or scarring which can require further surgical procedures to correct.
At Persona, the procedure will be done by a Plastic Surgeon or Aesthetic GP and their dermal fillers which have been created as a result of decades of scientific research. Their treatment is noninvasive and it even adds volume where needed. Here you will get a treatment plan which might last up to a year. Persona offers this treatment facility at really affordable prices so that you get the best all around.